Mike Haywood is a General Manager in all aspects of Secondary Resource Management, including the three main streams MSW, Construction, Demolition, Commercial and Industrial Waste.
- Consultantion to Waste and Recycling companies, Regulators and wider Recycling Industries.
- Practitioner in Resource Efficiency and Resource Recovery.
- Mike gets a bit dirty to understand how a company is running, what their feed stocks are, and help them to educate their customers about how to present material to them.
- Writing Environment Management Plan and submitting application for an EPA Licence
- Tendering and Project managing installation of Plant and Equipment
- Assisting to increase volumes of raw materials from the waste stream
- With Hyder Consulting doing a review of C&D recycling recycling nationally
- Writing protocols for the management of waste soils that will ensure compliance with the new regulations
- Understanding the waste streams to ensure that the material can be processed to fuel specification
- Developing processes that will make the waste stream into a fuel that meets specification
- Asbestos Identification and management in recycling processes
> RESOURCE > www.soilsharesa.com.au